1. the act of anticipating or the state of being anticipated.
2. realization in advance; foretaste.
3. expectation or hope.
4. previous notion; slight previous impression.
5. intuition, foreknowledge, or prescience.
these are the dictionary.com definitions.
As the definition goes, the power to anticipate could be very handy indeed.
Imagine if you could:
1. Tell if your boss was going to call you to the office for an 'urgent' discussion or
2. That a done deal would fall through or
3. That your pivotal team player would quit right in the middle of a project
Yes, you can learn how to anticipate.
Click here to know how>